Lockheed Martin Systems Architect – Business Architecture Modeling in Orlando, Florida
Description: This position is for a senior level Systems Architect within the Lockheed Martin MFC Chief Data Office (CDO), reporting to the CDO/Enterprise Architecture Product Manager.
The successful candidate will operate at the intersection of systems architecture, business process architecture, and information architecture to ensure the implementation of MFC business transformation strategy aligns to and enables the MFC business strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support data architecture decomposition assessments and decisions for the Business Transformation program, focusing on value streams related to Engineering and Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain, Integration and Test, and Sustainment
- Document enterprise-level architecture standards to support business process transformations
- Apply systems engineering and systems architecture disciplines to business transformation strategy implementation and operations
- Support data strategy activities such as data governance, data sharing/rights, data quality, data exchange, etc.
- Support change management activities such as business process reengineering, organizational structure development, and linking processes to roles
- Support business technology configurations and integration activities such as defining work products, processes, and tool integrations across values streams.
This position can be worked from any LM location or can be worked as full time telecommuting.
• Experience using UML/SysML within modeling tools such as Cameo or Rhapsody
• Experience with systems engineering and systems architecture practices
• Experience with business process architecture and business process transformation
• Strong communications skills
• Familiarity with System of Systems (SoS) architecture
• Experience with frameworks and standards such as Unified Architecture Framework (UAF), Open Applications Group Integration Specification (OAGIS), and APQC process classification frameworks (PCF)
• Ability to work in an agile team arrangement
• Experience with documenting enterprise architectures in a systems modeling environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs