Lockheed Martin Systems Architecture Engineer/MBSE - Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced missile systems to programming and self-driving vehicles, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology and progress. Never before have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
We are seeking a Systems Architecture Engineer for an exciting position! Responsibilities will include requirements and architecture definition of the system (Missile + Launcher + Ground Station), functional analysis, generation of electrical and software interface control documents, RF link budget analysis, requirements management/trace/allocation, critical item specifications, support hardware/software development, verification planning and functional configuration audit.
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
Basic Qualifications :
• Requirements management using DOORS
• Previous exposure to SE architecture, model based systems engineering, mission analysis, requirements analysis, functional and physical system architecture development, or other SE artifact development processes or practices
• Experience creating work products for SRR, SFR, PDR, or CDR milestones
• Willingness to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet an aggressive schedule
• Organized individual with strong interpersonal relationship skills
• Secret Clearance
• Ability to work onsite in a closed laboratory environment
• Ability to travel to support customer and subcontractor meetings
Desired skills :
• System architecture experience using Cameo and/or Rhapsody
• Model Based Systems Engineering, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies
• Experience with missile systems, RF data link systems, risk management, integration, test and verification, EVMS Control Account Management and/or design to cost
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Design and Verification
- Lockheed Martin Jobs