Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer (level 2) in Orlando, Florida
Description: We are Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin is looking for a dynamic, hardworking Systems Engineer to support our F-35 program. To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big picture thinking. Candidate must be proactive, self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond to complete team objectives. As a Systems Engineer, you will:
• Be responsible for supporting standard systems engineering processes or requirements, CONOPS, Verification and Validation, system integration and troubleshooting.
• Support the program technical baseline by executing the configuration and data management plan and processes, supporting engineering/EPDM releases, supporting program change boards, and supporting program configuration audits
• Systems engineering efforts towards program compliance activities, lifecycle improvements, audits and formal program reviews with customer
• Generate and support the release of baseline artifacts for major milestone reviews, test readiness reviews
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
• Excellent communicator; both written and verbal.
• Demonstrate a team-player with a team-first attitude.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
• Experience in Systems Engineering
• Preferred Technical Support Experience
• Powershell scripting
• Familiarity with Linux/Windows Operating Systems
• Experience authoring and following written procedures and/or documentation
• Experience with Windows command line/scripting (i.e Powershell)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with troubleshooting or work experience in a Technical Support Role
• Demonstrated proactive self-starter with initiative to identify areas of risk and opportunity
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
• Agile lifecycle versed within a DevOps organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
Ansible • Hades • Helm Charts • Jira/Confluence • Networking (Switches/Firewalls/Cabling) o Cisco, Fortigate, Sidwinder, Netgear
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Software
- Lockheed Martin Jobs