Lockheed Martin Systems Requirements and Analysis Engineer -Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in sunny Orlando, FL.
To be considered for this role you must have an active Secret clearance with an investigation w/in the last 5 years.
Do you want a role that will directly impact program success and customer satisfaction?
As a Systems Design Requirements and Analysis Engineer with Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control Division, you will be responsible for the generation and verification of legacy and new system and subsystem level requirements on a program based at our Orlando, Florida site.
Essential tasks for this key role include:
• Performing technical execution of requirements analyses, and trade study execution.
• Development of system concept and architecture definition.
• Establishing requirements development, flow down, and traceability.
• Completion of Technical Data Package through preparation of Specifications, Interface Control Documents, Design documentation, and Test Requirement documentation.
• Management of requirements, establishing/maintaining of baselines, organization of verification artifacts, as well as tracking of pertinent requirements management metrics using DOORS as the digital repository requirements database.
• Creating and presenting PowerPoint presentations at key program and technical reviews throughout the program lifecycle.
• Coordination and execution of requirements verification activities.
• Supporting Functional Configuration Audit (FCA) and Physical Configuration Audit (PCA) artifact collection and reporting of requirements compliance and verification metrics.
• Interfacing with customers, suppliers, interdisciplinary groups, and IPT leads.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform some combination of the following Requirements Definition assignments:
• Perform requirements definition of achievable design characteristics for an objective system.
• Synthesize design characteristics into an implemental system architecture.
• Flow system level requirements to testable structures and modular hardware and software using DOORS.
• Perform trade studies and Risk and Opportunity Management analyses.
• Define and track Technical Performance Measures (TPM's).
• Perform detail system verification activities including definition of verification methodology.
• Generate and execute a Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP).
• Define system tolerances and timelines.
• Experience in the areas of developing and integrating IR sensors
• Experience leading a team of multi-discipline engineers and interacting with a customer
• Experience working long term tasks and multi-year development.
• Experience working a development program, flight test planning/execution, test planning and execution.
To be considered for this role, you must currently hold a Secret clearance with a background investigation within the last 5 years.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs