Lockheed Martin Supplier Quality Engineer Sr - Integrator (Level 3) in Palmdale, California
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: This position is part of the LM Aero Supplier Quality
Management (SQM) team, and reports to ADP Supplier
Quality Integration Manager.
Supplier Quality Engineer at Palmdale will facilitate and support Production Operations for advanced development programs (ADP).
• Applies quality principles in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation, program performance, reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality for buy products.
• Performs technical evaluations including product requirements, specifications, models/designs, drawings and procedures.
• Collaborates with program management, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and customers on supplier quality related issues to ensure quality standards are in place.
• Engages in product failure investigations, material review board decisions and corrective/preventive action.
• Ensures corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and/or are compliant with requirements.
• Develops strategies and systems designed to improve internal and/or supplier performance and productivity.
• Evaluates quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
• Engages in supplier selection process and maintain certification programs.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
• Must be ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Three-five (3-5) years of Professional experience and background in Quality, Supplier Quality, or Supply Chain Management.
• Experience work in ISO 9001 or AS9100 certified Quality Management System.
• Experience with product failure investigations and corrective actions.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
• Root Cause and Corrective Action
• Supplier audit
• Advanced Product Quality Planning
• First Article Inspection
• Experience with development programs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs