Hilton Sales Manager - Embassy Suites Parsippany in Parsippany, New Jersey
Embassy Suites Parsippany is hiring!!! A Sales Manager is responsible for representing the hotel’s services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
We are offering a great compensation package, and one of the BEST UNCAPPED Bonus Incentive plans in the hotel business that is paid quarterly!
Our hotel is just minutes from Parsippany businesses including Nielsen, Sun Chemical, and Bayer Parsippany. We're a 35-minute drive from Newark International Airport. This property is owned and managed by Hilton and boasts 22,544 square feet of meeting space and 353 guest rooms. The meeting space is located across one level convenient for large groups and the indoor and outdoor combination can fit space up to 1200 guests!
Ideal candidate will have 2 years in Hotel Sales, have strong negotiation and solicitation skills, and be able to manage a corporate account base.
- Hilton knowledge of OnQ
- Delphi FDC
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager , you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc. You will be working in the corporate market and concentrating in Pharmaceutical business!
- Travel outside the hotel to initiate new sales, solicit leads, hold conferences, and make sales proposals and presentations
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Determine rates and negotiate contracts mainly in the corporate market including pharmaceutical groups.
- Develop sales strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night
Hilton has developed a strong reputation as a purpose-driven company with a great workplace culture, driven by its team members. Amid one of the most challenging times in the history of the hospitality industry,Hilton (http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/)continues to be recognized for its exceptional and resilient workplace culture and team member benefits. Great Place to Work and Fortune named Hilton #1 on the2021 Best Big Companies to Work For®listand #3 on the2021 Best Companies to work forin the U.S. Hilton is the highest ranked hospitality company to appear on both lists, especially notable given the significant impact the pandemic has had on the travel industry. DiversityInc also ranked Hilton #1 on its 2021 list ofTop 50 Companies for Diversity (https://stories.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-among-diversityincs-top-50-for-diversity).
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. Our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Here is a list of perks you can enjoy when joining our team!!
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family
- Career growth and development
- Go Hilton travel discount program with 100 nights of discounted travel
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO) and start accruing DAY ONE
- Supportive parental leave
- Recognition and awards programs
Title: Sales Manager - Embassy Suites Parsippany
Requisition ID: HOT08OEA
- Hilton Jobs