US Foods Amerifresh Sales Assistant in Phoenix, Arizona
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the Produce Sales Traders, by verifying and processing sales orders, checking BOL’s against orders for quantity, prices any other pertinent information. On a daily basis, the Sales Assistant will be responsible for entry of routine and critical orders, communicating with grower/shippers as well as transportation companies to ensure accurate, timely placement of orders and deliveries. The sales assistants will serve as primary order processor and a point of contact between growers/shippers, transportation companies and the great Amerifresh Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works to place and process routine and critical orders with various vendors and suppliers, ensuring the orders are complete, accurate and entered/submitted in a timely manner.
• Serve as primary point of contact for growers/shippers and transport companies and acting as liaison with the greater Amerifresh Sales team to ensure timely, accurate and well aligned orders and issue resolution.
• Verifies and ensures accuracy of orders as it pertains to price, quantities, and other ancillary specifications
• Collaborates closely with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy and timely submission of payments – assists with reconciliation
• Performs general office and administrative duties as assigned, in support of the Sales Team
• Other Duties as assigned
SUPERVISION: Reports to the Region Manager
High School Graduate or GED Required
• Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience sales, produce, general office administration or similar
• Prior experience working in produce, food service or distribution desired
• Prior experience in a fast-paced, highly transactional environment
EOE* Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR CANDIDATES, ASSOCIATES AND CUSTOMERS
We're continually updating our safety procedures and taking every measure to ensure the protection of our candidates, associates and customers. Our workplace safety efforts include using sanitized interview rooms, social distancing, providing masks and gloves and sanitizing truck cab interiors. We also have COVID-19 Wellness Checks for anyone entering our facilities and safety barriers in select locations in our production facilities. To help our customers make it in this challenging time, we’re providing robust support including webinars, one-on-one consults with our experts and detailed reopening materials.
US Foods is proud to have donated $10 million in food to help with COVID-19 relief efforts to help our local communities make it. Learn more here .
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods may collect personal information from you in connection with the application process. US Foods complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and its policy may be found here (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/USF_CCPA_policy.pdf) .
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
US Foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our US Foods Application Accommodation Line at 866-960-5886. You will be prompted to leave a message. Please state the specifics of the assistance needed and your contact information. A member of our HR department will return your call within two business days.
- US Foods Jobs