Cardinal Health Field Sales Consultant in Phoenix, Arizona
What New Business Sales contributes to Cardinal Health
Direct Sales is responsible for driving sales and services to new and/or existing customers through face-to-face or telephone contact to meet individual and organizational sales objectives. Business Development is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing customers. Responsible for maximizing customer value/satisfaction by aligning complex product solutions and services with key customer initiatives. Builds and maintains relationships with key decision makers or potential influencers. Involves a longer sales cycle.
About Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions
Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions, whose ultimate parent company is Cardinal Health, Inc., a Fortune 14 company, is a market-leading medical supplies provider, with complementary segments, serving people with conditions in the United States. The company services 3 million customers per year through two distinct businesses: Edgepark and Cardinal Health at-Home. Cardinal Health at-Home serves 12,000+ commercial customers (HME/DME, Home Care & Hospice) with driving operational expertise and shipping medical supplies on their behalf direct-to-consumer at-home. We do this so customers can continue to focus on what is most important: providing products and offerings to customers in the home.
- Spearhead new revenue growth for Cardinal Health at-Home; excel within our client focus of Home Health and Hospice
- Manage a multi-state territory
- Find and develop sales opportunities, drive sales activity both in-person and over the phone
- Manage and progress multiple deals at once while continuously developing a robust pipeline of accounts
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed in a complex B2B selling environment and embrace a strong sales hunting mentality
- Possess pipeline management and prospecting skills within a longer sales cycle
- Develop multi-layer relationships with CEO/COO/CFO & other influential leaders within a business, as well as develop lower level relationships and win transactional business
- Demonstrate an outstanding history of success within sales and territory management, with a proven track record of overachieving on sales goals
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years related sales experience
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs