Hilton Host / Hostess - (Full-Time) - McArthur's at Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The historic Arizona Biltmore is looking for a Host / Hostess to join the Food and Beverage Team at McArthur's (https://www.arizonabiltmore.com/dining/mcarthurs/) !
Located in the heart of the prestigious Biltmore neighborhood in Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property reopened in May 2021 after undergoing a $100 million renovation . This iconic hotel has over 700 rooms, over 200,000 square feet in banquet space, and 8 food and beverage outlets (including 2 restaurants, 2 pools, 2 bars, a gelato shop/café, and in-room dining).
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various - must have full availability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six (6) months previous customer service experience, excellent communication and organization skills, the ability to create memorable experiences for our guests and the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.arizonabiltmore.com/Hotel Website) , Instagram , Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaBiltmoreAWaldorfAstoriaResort)
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Host/Hostess, you would be responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure knowledge of menu
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://hilton.taleo.net/enterprise/Hilton named #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S)
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education) : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Host / Hostess - (Full-Time) - McArthur's at Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT09TRC
- Hilton Jobs