Hilton Learning & Development Manager - Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Arizona Biltmore is looking for an dedicated and passionate Learning & Development Manager to help lead and nurture the team at this historic Waldorf Astoria property!
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 700 rooms, villas and cottages, over 315,000 square feet of banquet space, and 8 food and beverage outlets. Fresh off of a much anticipated multi-million dollar renovation, this is an exciting time to join the leadership team at this iconic property.
The Learning & Development Manager at Arizona Biltmore helps provides training and support for our 700 team members and is an intregal part of our 5 member Human Resources department.We are seeking candidates with 2-3 years of training experience in a luxury setting who come to the table with Forbes training and knowledge. We have huge, exciting goals in our future and this position will be instrumental in helping us reach them!
For more information on the property, please visit:
- Our Luxury Resort in Phoenix | Arizona Biltmore (https://www.arizonabiltmore.com/?SEO\_id=BING-WA-PHXBMWA&y\_source=1\_MTEzMjc1OC00ODMtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ==)
- Arizona Biltmore (@arizonabiltmore) • Instagram
The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing training initiatives and related programming in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial
What will I be doing?
As a Learning & Development Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing and managing training initiatives and related programming in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop, plan, coordinate and implement training programs in accordance with current standards including, but not limited to, harassment-free workplace, diversity, new team member orientation, departmental training, communication, leadership, service and train-the-trainer training.
- Plan and conduct meetings with department managers, trainers and team members to review performance trends, to develop action plans and to recognize achievement
- Review, analyze and assess hotel training initiatives and programs and develop or research training solutions to make recommendations to address specific hotel needs
- Track, input, maintain and audit all individual team member training records utilizing designated systems and programs
- Perform initial screening interviews with and assess qualifications of candidates in relation to open positions
- Oversee and monitor all departmental training programs including, but not limited to alcohol awareness, food safety, job skills checklist, educational assistance, etc.
- Develop and distribute the annual training calendar, compile and distribute periodic reports and measurements related to training activity and return on investment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Learning & Development Manager - Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT07S9P
- Hilton Jobs