Hilton Pool Attendant (Part-Time) - Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The historic Arizona Biltmore is looking for a Pool Attendant to join the Food and Beverage Team!
Located in the heart of the prestigious Biltmore neighborhood in Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property reopened in May 2021 after undergoing a $100 millionrenovation.This iconic hotel has over 700 rooms, over 200,000 square feet in banquet space, and 8 food and beverage outlets (including 2 restaurants, 2 pools, 2 bars, a gelato shop/café, and in-room dining).
- Classification: Part-Time
- Shift: Various – must have availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.arizonabiltmore.com) , Instagram, Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaBiltmoreAWaldorfAstoriaResort)
What will I be doing?
As a Pool Attendant, you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the pool in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and attend to their pool-related needs including, but not limited to, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, confirming registration and issuing recreational equipment, etc.
- Clean the pool area including, but not limited to, ashtrays, furniture, tables, decks, pool tiles, shower tiles, slide tiles, rocks and cabanas
- Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss
- Maintain equipment including, but not limited to, umbrellas, speakers, rafts, pool toys, etc.
- Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential hazards
- Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Recreation duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000367)We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
* Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable.
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Pool Attendant (Part-Time) - Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT09J8P
- Hilton Jobs