Hilton Room Service Captain (Full-Time) - Arizona Biltmore Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The iconic & beautiful Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search of a Room Service Captain to join their In-Room Dining team! With recent awards, Hilton is able to promote being the #1 Company to Work For for two consecutive years in a row! Please take a look at the information below & apply now for unmatched career growth & potential!
**Weekends & holidays are required**
- 1 year of previous leadership/supervisory experience required.
- Prior Room Service/In Room Dining experience, preferred.
- Must have prior Food server & bartending experience.
- Cash/Credit Transactions
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Captain, you would be responsible for assisting management in the delivery and service of food and beverage items to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide supervision including, but not limited to, ensuring order rotation among servers and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Set up room service trays and tables to prepare for incoming orders
- Retrieve checks, set tables according to specifications, retrieve food and beverage orders from the kitchen and bar and deliver food to guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Serve meals to guests, collect guest trays and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Present checks to guests and obtain payment
- Return payments/signed checks to order taker
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform order taker duties and answer room service telephone, as needed
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Room Service
Title: Room Service Captain (Full-Time) - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Requisition ID: HOT07T0J
- Hilton Jobs