Hilton Steward / Dishwasher - Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The historic Arizona Biltmore is looking for a Steward to join the Food and Beverage Team!
Located in the heart of the prestigious Biltmore neighborhood in Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property reopened in May 2021 after undergoing a $100 million renovation . This iconic hotel has over 700 rooms, over 200,000 square feet in banquet space, and 8 food and beverage outlets (including 2 restaurants, 2 pools, 2 bars, a gelato shop/café, and in-room dining).
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various- must have availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.arizonabiltmore.com) , Instagram, Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaBiltmoreAWaldorfAstoriaResort)
What will I be doing?
As a Steward, you would be responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and serviceware in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Wash dishes and operate the dishwasher to clean all chinaware, silverware and cooking utensils
- Scrub pots and pans
- Burnish, de-tarnish and polish silver
- Stock and maintain supplies and equipment
- Perform cleaning duties including, but not limited to, mopping and removing trash
- Transport and store clean serviceware
- Train other stewards, as needed
- Prepare and place clean serviceware for events and functions
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (Hilton named #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S)
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Title: Steward / Dishwasher - Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT09J7O
- Hilton Jobs