PNC Accounting Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100147 Accounting Analyst
Performs various clerical and routine accounting tasks in support of an operating unit.
Posting entries, verifying and reconciling input to financial reporting systems.
Responding to inquiries and contacting other departments or vendors to resolve a variety of problems.
Entering cash transactions in ledgers and reconciling cash reports; preparing bank deposits.
Processing payments and assisting in preparation of billings and other financial reports.
PA - Pittsburgh
Line of Business:
Operations – Retail
PA008 - Allegheny Center
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
General Ledger (G-L) - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of tools, practices and considerations for general ledger; the ability to update and validate general ledger data.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use financial and accounting applications specific to the organization.
Financial Analysis - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of tools and approaches of financial analysis; ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Accounting - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of accounting methods, processes, and tools; ability to use these to maintain and prepare financial statements and reports.
Financial Reporting - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of processes, methods, and tools of financial reporting; ability to create and maintain accurate and thorough financial reports.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Accounting Analyst within PNC's Centralized Reconcilements , you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA .