US Foods Workforce Management Analyst (Virtual Position) in Portland, Oregon
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for overseeing, implementing and handling Workforce Management (WFM) tasks, including analyzing center and agent historical performance; generating schedules and observing/ reporting schedule adherence; preparing and distributing intraday operational and client reporting; monitoring WFM key performance indicator (KPI) metrics to ensure all goals are being met; managing dialing campaigns
Remote Anywhere - 100% Remote anywhere in the United States excluding Hawaii and U.S. Territories
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Workforce Management/Training – 60%
• Partner with Director level leadership for handling various WFM duties
• Coordinate inbound and outbound contact activity
• Ensure Call Center applications, routing, hardware and software technologies (i.e., AVAYA, Monet Verint, Salesforce (Sous) are running as designed
• Maximize effectiveness of technology and staff through monitoring forecasted versus actual call metrics (call volume, AHT, Adherence, Shrinkage, etc.) and effective scheduling and schedule optimization of all Contact Center staff
• Responsible for generating effective solutions to meet service level metrics
• Engages with the “on-boarding” process that is responsible for submitting and tracking to completion all requests user IDs and access arrangements for scheduling for new hires
• Coordinates all schedule adjustments requested by the supported lines of business
• Manage activities and initiatives related to the effective implementation and ongoing usage of the Workforce System (IEX and Aspect)
• Ensure that associates have the right skillset for the call type, as well as manage changes to employee schedules that are fair and equitable
• Make decisions in a fast-paced real-time environment to ensure that changes to schedules are based on an accurate assessment of call center metrics and available resources
• Analyze real-time metrics of call handling, talk-time and other KPI’s via Workforce Management tools to determine risks to service level
• Maintain overall operational performance statistics on an interval, daily, weekly and monthly basis (Service Level, Occupancy, ASA, AHT, Adherence, etc.)
Communication – 20%
• Work with supervisors and leaders to approve requests for off-phone activities based on staff availability and business needs
• Assesses time off requests and determines approval/denial based on real-time assessment of SL results
• Troubleshoot call routing application and system related issues with team members, and business partners
• Generates and distributes client reports, internal agent Scorecards, and internal metric reports for the call center at the client level with roll-up results
• Align workforce requirements directly to the US Foods strategic and annual business plans
• Develop a comprehensive picture of where gaps exist between competencies the workforce currently possesses and future competency requirements
• Identify and implement gap reduction strategies
• Partner with leadership on how best to structure the organization and deploy the workforce
• Identify and overcome internal and external barriers to accomplishing strategic workforce goals.
CI/Project Delivery – 20%
• Develop and implement customer service strategies focused to improve the customer’s experience
• Participate in or lead projects/initiatives tied to functional goals.
• Ensure best practices for both process and technology across the customer contact team.
• Continuously seek opportunities for synergy, improvement, simplification and automation of existing processes, technology, reporting, etc.
• Provide thought leadership by researching and analyzing data to draw conclusions, identify trends and uncover potential issues. Use this knowledge to develop recommendations.
• Day-to day-decisions will be made that directly impact the Contact Center’s ability to meet Service Level
• Objectives, which are established contractually with our external clients
Internal: Customer contact personnel, leadership and direct reports
• 3-5 Years of Workforce Management Experience (preferably Verint/Monet)
• Experience with facilitating training on Workforce Management systems is required
• Experience with continuous improvement and project management is preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience generating, reviewing and analyzing reports
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with people of all levels throughout the organization.
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding the technology solutions of the contact center as well as staffing implications and optimal processes to support the business
• Must have strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high-profile position
• Ability to utilize established thresholds to determine allowable time off (PTO, HOL and Training/Meeting requests)
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Proficient with contact center systems and data-warehousing tools
EOE* Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR CANDIDATES, ASSOCIATES AND CUSTOMERS
We're continually updating our safety procedures and taking every measure to ensure the protection of our candidates, associates and customers. Our workplace safety efforts include using sanitized interview rooms, social distancing, providing masks and gloves and sanitizing truck cab interiors. We also have COVID-19 Wellness Checks for anyone entering our facilities and safety barriers in select locations in our production facilities. Pursuant to OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard, US Foods plans to begin weekly COVID-19 testing for unvaccinated associates as soon as January 4, 2022. To help our customers make it in this challenging time, we’re providing robust support including webinars and 1:1 consultation with our industry experts.
US Foods is proud to have donated $10 million in food to help with COVID-19 relief efforts to help our local communities make it. Learn more here .
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods may collect personal information from you in connection with the application process. US Foods complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and its policy may be found here (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/USF_CCPA_policy.pdf) .
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
US Foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our US Foods Application Accommodation Line at 866-960-5886. You will be prompted to leave a message. Please state the specifics of the assistance needed and your contact information. A member of our HR department will return your call within two business days.
- US Foods Jobs