HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Coord Grad Med Education in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region’s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area’s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Recently, we were named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Health grades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A’ Hospital Safety Grade.
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Portsmouth Regional Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Coord Grad Med Education to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
With oversight and direction from the Program Director/Administrative Director of Medical Education (ADME), the Program Coordinator is responsible for the operational and financial management of the residency/fellowship training program and support for the Program Director and Residents. The position requires a comprehensive and detailed understanding of ACGME or other national accreditation policies and hospital policies, as well as a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
The Program Coordinator will continually assess and direct a wide range of programmatic issues including long range planning, recruiting trainees, developing projects, analyzing administrative workflow, maintaining databases, communicating with faculty and trainees regarding a range of issues, and managing internal and external program relations.
- Provides necessary support to the Program Director, residents and staff
- Updates Program Director, residents and staff on departmental policies and procedures
- Ensures accurate time-keeping documentation
- Produces and distributes annual rotation schedule and manages monthly changes
- Communicates annual rotation schedule changes to all necessary personnel
- Works with the Program Director to ensure completion of the resident and other learner schedules
- Manages schedule changes and ensures all are appropriately reflected in MedHub
- Ensures the timely receipt of all faculty evaluations
- Works with the GME office/Human Resources regarding all visa applications and the
- ECFMG process
- Assists and coordinates with the GME office any special functions (e.g. resident graduation, resident receptions, awards, etc.)
3-7 years in a healthcare setting, preferably in Graduate Medical Education or in some field of education preferred
Bachelor's Degree obtained
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: *Coord Grad Med Education *
Location: New Hampshire-Portsmouth-Portsmouth Regional Hospital - Portsmouth
Requisition ID: 00147-12805