Penske Document Control Clerk in Princeton, Indiana
Performs general administrative responsibilities including filing, faxing, scanning, creating & maintain files, and data collection.
• General administrative responsibilities (i.e. filing, faxing, scanning)
• Create and maintain files
• Gathering, tracking, reporting data, conduct basic audits
• Answer general inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
• Inbound check sheet scanning, verification and filing, including application of skid count to each order
• Outbound check sheet verification
• Hazardous Materials documentation – filing, separating and assignment
• Hazardous Materials placard distribution (when necessary)
• Printing check sheet(s)
• Sub Route folder creation
• Check sheet scanning, verification and communication
• Accountable for maintaining a safe work environment
• Builds and develops relationships with customer and works to improve (Kaizen) processes where necessary
• Adherence to company guidelines and expectations
• Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1-2 years of experience in general office administration required
• Valid Drivers License required
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Inter / Intranet use required
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must be able to follows directions and seek guidance as needed regarding task, responsibilities and priorities
• Strong verbal & written communication skills required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management.
Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 809 E County Rd 525 S Princeton, IN 47670
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Princeton
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Administrative
Req ID: 2010913
- Penske Jobs