MasterCard Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
• The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis Department within Worldwide Finance is predominately responsible for financial planning, Corporate Management reporting and projects that support financial processes across the organization.
• The Finance Manager is responsible for supporting the Vice President of FP&A across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives
• Are you analytical detail-oriented?
• Are you able to step back and see the bigger picture?
• Do you have the strategic mindset to challenge current process and redesign existing processes & tools?
• Do you have a track record of success in a Finance team?
• Can you manage multiple activities in a condensed time frame?
• Manager is the subject matter expert on management reporting modules including managerial P&Ls
• Support day-to-day financial planning and reporting activities, including executive management reporting and financial budget & forecast
• Track and monitor shadow P&L reporting, including Merchant and Government revenue
• Partner with regional and business unit finance departments to understand business drivers, provide operational analysis and reporting
• Tracking of company's strategic investments
• Support preparation of financial presentations & analyses for the Executive Committee, Operating Committee and Global Board
• Support decision-making processes, by providing forward-looking analysis and insights including “what if” scenario analyses
• Assist with improvements to existing reporting
• Perform ad-hoc financial analyses to support business decisions
All About You:
• A BS or BA with a major in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration (MBA Preferred) with previous finance experience
• Previous experience in FP&A is required
• The ideal candidate is fast-paced and highly analytical who demonstrates business acumen and thought leadership to deliver results within a global, growing and profitable business
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel/PowerPoint) in data compilation, aggregation and modeling is required
• A team player with the ability to communicate effectively and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organizational boundaries is required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87569
- MasterCard Jobs