MasterCard Sales Analyst, U.S. Issuers in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sales Analyst, U.S. Issuers
The Associate Analyst, Sales position is part of the central NAM Customer Development team and partners with specific Regional Account Management (CAM) teams. The open role will be supporting the US Regional team in Mastercard.
The sales Associate Analyst will: (1) work with their CAM leader and team to establish and execute on short and long-term financial, operating and business objectives in alignment with regional plans, (2) Drive Sales and Account Management Excellence by improving our business processes (e.g., Deal Process, Reporting, Account Plan and Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.), (3) Driving strategic priorities and work on documentation and implementation of strategy for the segment, (4) support strategic priorities for the NAM region.
The Sales Associate Analyst will also help share best practices and drive standard methodologies across the US Regional team as well as the overall Business Development team.
Enable business growth:
• Support the US Regional account team on key objectives, analysis, reporting needs and strategy. This includes supporting US customers but also Digital customers that have a global footprint.
• Investigate and explore opportunities to grow the US Regional, based on customer performance reporting and Account Manager input
• Work with Account Managers, Finance and other partners to develop financial modelling and business cases to support opportunities and RFPs
• Work with virtual team of MasterCard subject matter experts to strategically articulate value propositions to close new business opportunities
• Drive consistencies across the account team through things like pipeline management, account optimization etc.
All About You
• Passion for Mastercard and working in a sales environment to drive results; desire to explore sales/account management as a career path
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical skills: aptitude for working with financial information and operational data
• Strong technical skills: knowledge of or ability to quickly learn salesforce.com & cubes/other analytical tools
• Experience with developing business cases & strategic analysis
• Ability to collaborate and build relationships with account team and across multiples functions; role has high exposure to a wide range of senior partners. Must be strong team player.
• Strong communication skills; able to balance command of the details with ability to deliver clear, concise summary
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering multiple projects within a team environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Preferred majors include Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering but open to other areas
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139096