MasterCard Specialist, Product Operations in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Product Operations
Specialist, Product Operations, Bill Pay Exchange
As Mastercard seeks to define a world beyond cash, we are pursuing payment opportunities leveraging non-card technologies. The largest identified opportunity for Mastercard in the U.S. is in revolutionizing consumer bill pay. By combining Real-Time Payments (RTP) and Open Banking capabilities from Mastercard’s acquisitions of Vocalink and Finicity with our existing biller network, RPPS, we can bring a solution to market that improves this outdated ecosystem for all parties involved, allowing us to capture new segments of cash, check and ACH payments for the network. To win in the market, we will also leverage our strengths in brand, standards, consistency, trust and security.
The product specialist will be responsible for managing product operations and commercialization of Bill Pay Exchange (BPX) product. This role is accountable for managing product operations (customer issue resolution, business and operational dashboards, billing etc.) in partnership with global product to market acceleration, business operations, global customer support and Customer Delivery teams.
• Accountable for managing BPX US product operations working closely with global product, business operations, global customer support and support teams.
• Drive product commercialization of capabilities/features with digital customers in US market.
• Provide voice of customer & market feedback and product feature enhancements to global product development colleagues to enhance bill pay exchange product.
• Monitor and review with the relevant teams’ Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure compliance.
• Escalate critical operational issues to management teams and discuss resolutions to ensure operational stability with the concerned delivery teams.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• Relevant experience in product development or operations background in payment industry
• Payments industry knowledge and experience preferred.
• Excellent customer engagement, managerial and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across functional teams
• Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness - able to identify and work towards meeting wider organizational goals
• Bachelor's degree
• Based in Purchase, NYC or St. Louis
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130213