MasterCard Vice President, Cardholder Services, Loyalty & Engagement in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Cardholder Services, Loyalty & Engagement
Loyalty and Engagement places Mastercard at the heart of our customer’s consumer marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive profitable consumer engagement and Mastercard Preference. In order to create exceptional cardholder experiences and drive Issuer value through differentiation, we are seeking a VP, Cardholder Services. This role will develop and provide global oversight for products and platforms related to cardholder benefits in the Travel & Lifestyle category, which align to our global product line strategy value proposition. The successful candidate will be globally responsible for value proposition to Issuers/Merchants and cardholders, competitive differentiation, global scalability and delivering outstanding digital experiences.
• General Manager of Cardholder Services focusing on Travel & Lifestyle verticals including Airport & Lounge, Concierge, Wi Fi, Travel booking services and development of new benefits and services in this space
• Develop the strategic roadmap for enhancement of our products for use globally. In partnership with broader Loyalty Services group develop an integrated travel proposition for cardholders including other products such Cross Border offers programs, Rewards Travel products and insurances & assistances
• Partner with Core products to ensure product roadmap is informed by a deep understanding of market needs, combined with market intelligence and consumer research to drive Mastercard preference and relevant offerings
• Reimagine benefits offerings, leveraging broader Mastercard Data & Services capabilities such as consulting, Test & learn, Performance marketing, Digital services and insights and analytics, to drive awareness and engagement across all products and to create competitive differentiation.
• Lead transformation of cardholder benefits and experience to enable digital delivery, with consumer experience at the forefront of transformation.
• Enable issuers to develop front of wallet consumer value propositions to grow their business profitably. Develop the pricing for the products and platform provisioning.
• Manage and expand strategic global providers, ensuring best-in-class offerings across products. In partnership with procurement, negotiate contract terms and evaluate ongoing service performance, ensuring Mastercard maintains a competitive advantage.
• Share responsibility for growing the revenue and earnings of the Loyalty & Engagement business in each region/division. Develop pricing strategies to maximize growth.
• Partner with Platforms team to ensure timely delivery of platform enhancements.
• Partner with Operational Excellence group to ensure that we achieve our customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
• Represent Mastercard in Customer forums and industry events, positioning us as the industry leader with highly differentiated capabilities.
• Recruit, retain and develop high-performing team.
All About You
• Strong consumer marketing and product management experience.
• Multi-market business management experience, with direct previous business management experience in at-least 3 of the world’s top 20 GDP markets.
• Demonstrated experience in driving growth and expansion of products, digital consumer experiences, business operations and end-to-end delivery; has the ability to scan widely across internal business operations and external markets and competitors to identify business opportunities
• Acts as a thought leader for creative/disruptive improvements and thoughtfully balances risk when committing significant investments in leading change
• Navigates across cultures and geographies and leverages strong relationships with key groups across Mastercard to gain support and buy-in for key decisions; creates an inclusive working culture where global colleagues are regularly consulted and can successfully bring their perspectives to the table
• Recognized within the organization as an expert in the field; often consulted for strategic business decisions by senior leadership
• Encourages a culture that looks to new technology and innovation to establish competitive advantage and operational effectiveness in a unique, creative and compelling way
• Creates a high-performance culture where breakthrough ideas and opportunities are encouraged and cultivated through proactive feedback
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87487
- MasterCard Jobs