HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Care Case Manager MSW in Richmond, Virginia
Tucker Pavilion, at HCA Virginia’s Chippenham Hospital, has been committed to the Behavioral Health needs of our community for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
Tucker Pavilion, a Leader in Behavioral Health: * 137 Bed Psych Hospital offering of care continuum – crisis team on site, inpatient/acute care for all ages, partial hospitalization for adolescents/adults * Use of audiovisual technology to offer Behavioral Health Needs assessments to HCA Virginia’s Emergency Departments * Partnership with the community in offering a Crisis Triage Center * Injection of clinical pathways in programming * Diverse array of therapeutic offerings – yoga, 12 step support, NAMI peer support, spiritual, pet therapy, gym on site, and more * Quality focus with outcome measurements injected into clinical programming * Four Child Psychiatrists * Host site for Behavioral Health clinical nursing rotation. Reporting the Manager of Case Management the Clinic Care Manager is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Completes Psychosocial Assessment, conducts ongoing assessments of psychosocial needs and documents Discharge Recovery Goals with interventions on the Recovery Care Plan.
- Collaborates with behavioral health treatment recovery team, patient, significant other as appropriate and community partners in the development and revision of the recovery plan and coordination of services.
- Monitors patient acuity/ progress and coordinates discharge planning as evidenced by documentation.
- Facilitates psycho-educational groups and family meetings to prepare for post-hospitalization treatment needs.
- Maintains current knowledge of community resources and post-hospitalization treatment options. Facilitates transition to the appropriate next level of care.
- Has working knowledge of utilization management functions and performs these duties as assigned; monitors patient acuity to determine ongoing treatment needs and level of care required to meet such needs.
- Provides for the safety of patients, visitors and staff and actively participates in quality management activities.
- Provides ongoing education for the members of the interdisciplinary treatment team related to ethical, psychosocial and discharge planning issues.
- Assumes responsibility for completing all mandatory educational, health screening, CPR, and CPI requirements within designated time frame.
EDUCATION: * * Minimum of a BS/BA degree in a behavioral care discipline (required) * Master’s degree in Clinical Social Work or other related behavioral healthcare field. *EXPERIENCE: * Minimum 2-5 years behavioral health clinical experience commensurate with educational level (required) * Acute care behavioral health clinical experience. Recent experience with QM, UM, commercial precertification and discharge planning. Discharge planning and individual/group/family therapy experience (preferred)
HOURS: * Full Time * Day Shift Why join HCA – CJW Medical Center? * * o *Matching 401K o Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental o Team Culture o Passion for patient care o Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder o Relocation Assistance o Tuition Reimbursement Program* ($5,250/calendar year)* o Student Loan Assistance Program
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Job: *Behavioral & Social Work
Title: Clinical Care Case Manager MSW
Location: Virginia-Richmond-CJW Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00035-56922