HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Outpatient Behavioral Health Services in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Behavioral Health department. Submit your application today!
Our Behavioral Health teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan forgiveness program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Tucker Pavilion is part of Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed acute care facility,is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! Wehave been committed the Behavioral Health needs of our community for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
Tucker Pavilion – The Leader in Behavioral Health:
Offering of care continuum – crisis team on site, 137 beds, inpatient/acute care for all ages, partial hospitalization for adolescents/adults
Use of audiovisual technology to offer Behavioral Health Needs assessments to HCA Virginia’s Emergency Departments
Partnership with the community in offering a Crisis Triage Center
Injection of clinical pathways in programming
Diverse array of therapeutic offerings – yoga, 12 step support, NAMI peer support, spiritual, pet therapy, gym on site, and more
Quality focus with outcome measurements injected into clinical programming
Four Child Psychiatrists
Host site for Behavioral Health clinical nursing rotations
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide Professional Leader as an advanced level clinician.
- Provide management of outpatient treatment services, may provide direct mental health services to individuals.
- Work with other team managers to assure coordination and cooperation between the outpatient team and other mental health programs.
- Coordinates Case Management referrals
- Oversees Marketing and Referral Development.
- Maintain statistics on the activities of the department, recommend strategies for improvement in performance, productivity and profitability.
- Continuous quality improvement for outpatient services through development of procedures, manuals, training materials, participation in trainings, best practices, using staff and the research literature as resources.
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates the outpatient treatment program; defines needs and establishes goals and objectives; ensures service and record keeping compliance according to all applicable State Administrative Rules, Mental Health Organization agreements, State Financial Assistance Agreement and County policies and procedures, The Joint Commission.
- Prepares monthly reports regarding revenue, discharges, admissions, etc. and special reports as needed.
- Screen, interview and select employees.
- Train new staff on program and on facility orientation.
- Maintain Access/Excel records of weekly productivity per staff member by hours billed.
- Assist in development of outcome and satisfaction measures and collecting data.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
3 years’ experience as a supervisor or administrator required in behavioral healthcare PHP and/or IOP programs for both adults and youth , setting performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting. Extensive experience in human services, program development, supervision and administration is required.
Possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a behavioral, social or medical science or any equivalent combination of experience and training
3 year’s post-Master’s experience in a professional practice in a mental health agency or a social agency closely allied to mental health.
CPI completed as a part of the general hospital orientation
LPC, LMFT or LMFT is required.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Location: Virginia-Richmond-CJW Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00035-60165