HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Surgical Care Unit in Richmond, Virginia
We are offering $15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care to your medical and surgical patients? Apply now to join theSurgical Care Unitat HCA'sJohnston-Willis Hospiital.
//Hear what some of our employees have to say about///_why they love working here_!/
AtJohnston-Willis Hospitalwe've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our292-bedhospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute—as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our emergency room and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
* 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
* One of thelargest healthcare systemsin the U.S.
* Ranked by Fortune as aMost Admired Companyfor 3 consecutive years
* NamedA World’s Most Ethical Companyfor 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
* 30 bed unitcovering a wide patient population and disease process.
* The cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”. * Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
* Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA Hospitals. What will you do? * Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and therapies, including resuscitation. * Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring, dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving techniques as they are developed. * Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of patient care. * Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients' signs and symptoms; then record and report results. * Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment. * Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards the outcome attainment. * Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and processes orders. * Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on patient condition changes. We invite you to learn more about thisfantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and_Like Us on Facebook!_
Education: * Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required) * BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred) Licensure/Certifications: * Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required) * American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required) Experience: * 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array ofmedical, dental, and visionpackages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you!
/"We are anequal opportunity employerand wevalue diversityat our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."/
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Surgical Care Unit
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Johnston-Willis Hospital
Requisition ID: 00035-60405