Ingersoll Rand Club Car Service Technician - Orange County in RIVERSIDE, California
As a Club Car Field ServiceTechnician, each day will bring new opportunities, but you will always beinvolved in maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing golf cars and utilityvehicles in different environments and under varying conditions. Thesemechanical and electrical repairs will be conducted on cars that arecommercially or privately owned, under service contract and warranty. You willbe responsible for coordinating all activities with the local manager.
This role will be primarily located in the South Orange County area, but the Service Technician would be expected to cover surrounding areas to service golf cars and utility vehicles of customers.
Mechanical knowledge and experience repairing electric and gas powered vehicles.
- Experience keeping accurate inventory of parts and tools.
- Valid driver’s license clear of any violations.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle and must include experience driving with a trailer along with maintenance and safe operation of both.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers.
- Direct Customer facing experience.
- Willingness and ability to work closely with others.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Adaptable to work, environment and process changes.
- Must follow and adhere to all Club Car and IR Policies and Procedures.
- Previous golf car repair experience is preferred.
- Out of town travel may be required.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Expected to provide standard tools.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds waist high with frequent lifting, twisting, bending, squatting and turning.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Work with Team Leader and others as required to schedule and coordinate work activities.
- Travel to customer locations.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to meet customer needs.
- Handle all paperwork or electronic documents related to the job including but not limited to work orders, parts orders and quotes for repair.
- Operate and maintain Company provided vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Follow and obey all local, state or federal rules and regulations.
- Inspect, test and repair all Club Car vehicles according to original manufacturer’s instructions.
- Perform routine maintenance as needed on all Club Car vehicles.
- Read electrical wiring diagrams and troubleshooting flowcharts.
- Support all local sales initiatives.
- Maintain Company and personal tools in good operating condition at all times.
- Interact directly with customers and effectively communicate service and repair needs.
- Read, understand and follow complex service and warranty processes and changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
AboutIngersoll Rand and Club Car:
Based in Augusta, Georgia, Club Caris part of Ingersoll Rand . IngersollRand is a global diversified industrial firm built by our family ofbrands—including Club Car® , IngersollRand® , ThermoKing® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® . Ourpeople and these brands work together to enhance the quality and comfort of airin homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; andincrease industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global businesscommitted to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. Driven by a100-year-old tradition of technological innovation, we enable companies andtheir customers to create progress.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse andinclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated tohiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and UnitedStates qualified protected veterans.
We are committed to helping youreach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitivecompensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensivebenefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building aninclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the differentbackgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation,generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: RIVERSIDE-California
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 13, 2019, 8:58:12 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ingersoll Rand Jobs