Manpower Group Warehouse/Forklift in Roebuck, South Carolina
We are seeking a Warehouse/Forklift Operator to join our team! Monday - Friday work week, 8:00am-5:00pm, $12/hr. This is a temporary 4-5 month assignment.
· Process all types of daily incoming work orders and rush orders from Client Services; scan carton barcodes and locations.
· Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment.
· Scan all incoming containers, files and tapes each morning to the work order and pallet tag and notify your supervisor of any discrepancies.
· Process client onsite record reviews.
· Retrieve files, containers, and tapes on a daily basis.
· Put up files (within 48 hours of receipt), containers (within 24 hours of receipt), and tapes (within 24 hours of receipt) in a timely basis, and in accordance with company operating procedures.
· Assist in loading and unloading company trucks and vans.
· Ensure regular scanner communication and process steps are completed daily for assigned work orders.
· Maintain assigned racking and row upkeep.
· Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork.
· Communicate any difficult order issues to manager.
· Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Scanner and all record center vehicles.
· Perform auditing per schedule or as requested.
· Observe safety procedures, including containers/lids replaced and repaired, floors free of debris, and report any safety issues to direct supervisor.
· Communicate regularly with your direct supervisor to notify him or her of any potential issues, including but not limited to those relating to your job, or those relating to the client.
· Advise the appropriate manager of any issues requiring immediate attention, including but not limited to customer complaints.
· Participate in safety and security drills and advise the appropriate manager of any violations.
· Know and understand defined role in the Company Disaster Recovery Plan.
· Ensure all accidents and injuries are reported immediately to your supervisor.
· Travel between facilities when necessary.
· Collaborate with team members.
· Work Overtime as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Must possess basic computer skills.
· Ability to complete paperwork accurately and completely understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
· Routine lifting of 20-50 pounds (100-400 containers per day).
· Routine scanning of materials.
· Overhead reaching.
· Routine bending and stretching.
· Routine pushing and pulling of boxes and pallet jacks.
· Able to operate forklift and/or pick lift.
· Must be able to climb stairs and use tools to maneuver materials.