Hilton Housekeeper/Room Attendant - Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park in Rohnert Park, California
* Job Title: * Housekeeper
As part of Team Hilton, our Housekeepers love being a part of our award-winning culture. From flexible scheduling and a friendly workplace environment to competitive health benefits, career growth opportunities and our Go Hilton travel discount program, you’ll love working at Hilton!
* What are the benefits of working for Hilton? *
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program:100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
** Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
* What will you do as a Housekeeper? *
Hilton Housekeepers are the heart of our hospitality, making our hotels a home away from home for our guests! Your meaningful work impacts the guest’s stay from start to finish, providing a safe and clean environment for all.
A day in the life of a Hilton Housekeeper may include:
- Friendly interactions with our guests to make their stay memorable and comfortable
- Cleaning our guest rooms to keep them in excellent shape, including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and ownership of the room product
- Changing and replenishing bed linens, towels and guest supplies and amenities
- Wearing your comfortable Team Member apparel specially designed with your function in mind
- Stocking, organizing and transporting the housekeeping supply cart across the hotel, allowing you to get your steps in and stay active!
- Being a key part of the Hilton mission: Filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality!
* What is it like working for Hilton? *
The future of hospitality is bright atHilton (https://www.hilton.com/en/): a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio ofworld-class brands (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/brands). Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more-than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces. Check out theHilton Careers blog (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/blog)andInstagram (https://www.instagram.com/hiltoncareers/)to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
_ It is the policy of Hilton to employ qualified persons without regard to the individual’s sex, color, race, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other protected group status as defined by and subject to applicable local laws. Hilton’s commitment to equal employment opportunity supports the attraction and retention of a diverse workforce that will enhance the Company’s competitiveness in attracting Team Members, customers, corporate partners and owners._
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Housekeeper/Room Attendant - Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park
Requisition ID: HOT08TFZ
- Hilton Jobs