US Foods Customer Solutions Coordinator in Sacramento, California
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
Leverages proprietary US Foods systems and tools to coordinate customer solutions specific to new, at risk, and lost customers for the Area. The CSC is primarily responsible for Lead Assignments, New Customer Onboarding, and the Save Our Sales process. The CSC works with the Area Director of Sales support, and cross functionally with all departments to gather and distribute information to stakeholders and the appropriate leadership teams, to ultimately drive new business and reduce customer churn
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates and offers strategic insight to all aspects of New Customer Onboarding and lead assignment
• Identifies and analyzes at-risk customers, serving as key contact for the Save Our Sales (SOS) process and Net Promoter Score
• Provides area reporting and analysis specific to new business and lost business
• Active participant in Core Team Meetings and Routines
• Audit programs for accurate sales information
• Administers SOUS and ExpandShare user access
• Other responsibilities as required
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Internal: Work closely with the Area Director of Sales Support, Area Vice Presidents of National Sales, Area Vice Presidents of Local Sales, Regional Sales Managers, District Sales Managers, with some interaction with TMs, drivers, transportation, revenue management and others.
External: Email and or phone Interaction with prospective customers
Eligible for reimbursement (circle one): High Low N/A
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Related Experience/Requirements: Applied experience in the collection and analysis of data, as well as formulating plans and activities based on that analysis, preferably in a sales environment.
• Must be able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments in an organized manner, effectively completing assignments in a fast-paced environment, within a timely manner.
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Must possess sound written and oral communication skills. The successful candidate will possess a communication style that is highly engaged, proactive, customer-service focused and able to adapt to the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel required.
• Must be able to establish and maintain a broad knowledge of the US Foods business and the operational essentials that impact our results.
• Salesforce software experience preferred
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
EOE* Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Puede ver este sitio de empleo y aplicación en español utilizando la configuración de su navegador o teléfono móvil. Haga clic a continuación para obtener más información.
Microsoft Edge (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/Microsoft_Edge_Spanish_Instructions.pdf)
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods may collect personal information from you in connection with the application process. US Foods complies with the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020, and its policy may be found here (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/USF_CCPA_policy.pdf) .
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
US Foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our US Foods Application Accommodation Line at 855-873-2468. You will be prompted to leave a message. Please state the specifics of the assistance needed and your contact information. A member of our HR department will return your call within two business days.
- US Foods Jobs