Hilton Banquet Captain (Full Time) - Hilton Salt Lake City Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
A Banquet Captain is responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage during banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
* What will I be doing?*
As a Banquet Captain, you would be responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage before, during, and after banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set up tables and chairs to meet the function specifications
- Properly clean meeting space at beginning, during, and end of events, including not limited to vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, polishing, wiping, scrubbing
- Completes assigned side work to include cleaning meeting space and storage space, that adhere to standard hotel products as assigned to adhere to health standards
- Abides by all state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Supervise food and beverage service throughout banquet functions to ensure quality service and product quality
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Greet and welcome client representative and guests, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Participate in and lead department meetings
- Process banquet checks accurately and efficiently for payment
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Banquet Captain (Full Time) - Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Requisition ID: HOT0900J
- Hilton Jobs