Hilton Barista/Cashier, Part-Time - 6:15am-2:30pm in Salt Lake City, Utah
Hourly Rate Tips Sales Bonus
Shift hours are 6:15am – 2:30pm
- Individual tips plus sales bonus programs that increase the hourly pay by as much as $5.00/hour
- Our Proudly Serve Starbucks is looking for a Barista to join an energetic, fun team to deliver great service to our guests! Refresh your day with a complimentary coffee and enjoy flexibility from creating specialty coffees to finalizing purchases.
- Working as a Barista within a Hilton is special because you can take advantage of Hilton’s affordable team member travel program for discounted hotel stays, a great pair to having schedule flexibility!
As a Barista, you would be responsible for greeting, preparing, servicing and taking orders from guests for beverage and/or food in a friendly, courteous, professional and timely manner. You will also be responsible for totaling and processing guest food and beverage purchases in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon check-out from cafe
- Preparing speciality beverage orders including coffee and tea
- Enters orders into a computerized system and settles check(s) upon completion of order.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and saety standards.
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Ascertain guest satisfaction and work to resolve any guest issues or concerns, enlisting the assistance of a supervisor, if necessary
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Barista/Cashier, Part-Time - 6:15am-2:30pm
Requisition ID: HOT08DAI
- Hilton Jobs