Hilton Restaurant General Manager - Spencer's - Hilton Salt Lake City Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
Hilton Salt Lake City Center is looking for a seasoned Restaurant General Manager to lead the team at Spencer's | Steaks Chops.
Under the direction of Executive Chef Tony Coppernoll , Spencer's delivers contemporary and seasonal dishes, hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, local produce and cheeses as well as classically inspired cocktails, local craft beers and an award-winning wine list.
We are looking for an engaging and dynamic leader who is a master at building relationships and thinking outside the box, we do things a little differently and we hope you do to!
The ideal candidate will lead with innovative passion for creating memorable experiences and the ability to drive the business forward through excellent communication, training/team development, and financial acumen.
The preferred candidate will know how to own a room and thrive in creating a comfortable atmosphere for every guest that embarks upon the Spencer's experience. Fine dining experience is required, and steakhouse GM experience is a huge plus!
For more information on the property, please visit:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/slccchh-hilton-salt-lake-city-center/)
- Spencer's | Steaks Chops
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant General Manager , you would be responsible for directing and administering the activities and services of a designated restaurant(s) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and direct all aspects of restaurant operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Create and maintain customer database and partner with Sales and Marketing/Public Relations on marketing strategy
- Maximize efficiency technology system(s) (i.e. Open Table)
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue, including, but not limited to, creating new menus and cross-selling products and services hotel-wide
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Restaurant General Manager - Spencer's - Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Requisition ID: HOT0ABHR
- Hilton Jobs