Cardinal Health Sr. Coordinator, Office Services in Salt Lake City, Utah
What Office Services contributes to Cardinal Health
Office Services is responsible for performing a variety of clerical activities in support of their work teams in accordance with standard procedures. This includes clerical duties such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information, and distributing mail. Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routine problems.
• Ability to learn programs such as AIMS, SAP, SharePoint and/or other warehouse systems
• Performs one or more office functions within the guidelines of the facility (bill pay, supply/services ordering, coordinating events for healthy lifestyles, lead fun committee, and EHS reports and entry for operations)
• Works within established SOP's and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines
• Accurately and efficiently performs several operational tasks assigned to the individual
• Performs several specialized office operations functions within the operating guidelines of the facility
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required
- 4 to 6 years work experience in related field preferred
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Office programs and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs