Hilton Hotel Performance Analytics Manager - Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, California
The gorgeous Hilton San Diego Bayfront is looking for aHotel Performance Analytics Manager to join the leadership team!
This AAA 4-Diamond hotel sits next to the San Diego Convention Center and across from Petco Park at 30-stories with stunning views of the bay and city skyline.With just under 1200 rooms, 6 food and beverage outlets, and 160,000 square feet of banquet space, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a culture of excellence, innovation, and hospitality.
This is an on-property role, supporting the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
What will I be doing?
As a Manager of Hotel Performance Analytics, you'll take a consultative lead, working on property and reporting directly to the Hotel General Manager to optimize resources and elevate performance. As our labor expert, you'll drive efficiency, boost team engagement, and ensure guest satisfaction while taking on unique responsibilities tailored to the hotel's business needs.
- Collaborate with hotel leadership to unlock financial potential and enhance guest and team member experiences.
- Champion strategies for streamlined labor management, financial management, and offering essential system support and training.
- Lead the charge on forecasting, budgeting, and driving departmental labor objectives.
- Take ownership of specialized areas like LMS Quality Control and Vendor Management.
- Forge strategic partnerships to align auditing targets and provide insightful performance updates.
- Implement cutting-edge Labor Management procedures and conduct impactful metric analysis.
- Shape policies that enhance operational effectiveness while maintaining budget-aligned standards.
- Analyze and fine-tune labor programs against benchmarks and industry standards for continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum Overall Years of Professional Experience: Three (3) or more years
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) or more years of experience in hospitality operations, finance, or related work that supports time and labor management.
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) or more years of specialized experience creating complex financial and analytical data
- Expert in Microsoft Office
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #1 World's Best Workplace by Great Place To Work & Fortune (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces-international/world-s-best-workplaces/2023)We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
The annual salary range for this role is $75,000 - $85,000 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
Title: Hotel Performance Analytics Manager - Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Requisition ID: HOT0ABZI
- Hilton Jobs