Hilton Starbucks Barista - Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, California
The Hilton San Diego Bayfront is looking for a Starbuck's Barista to provide exemplary customer service in providing food and beverage at their on-property Starbucks location. This is a union position, starting wage is $21.20 per hour plus tips.
What will I be doing?
As a Starbucks Barista, you would be responsible for greeting and serving guests beverages and/or food in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Brew, sell, promote and prepare beverages according to established recipes and standards
- Take guest beverage orders and accurately input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Maintains cleanliness of work area/outlet
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Requisition, stock and rotate products
- Secure and store all beverages, food and other equipment items
- Deposit cash drops, secure and balance bank and sign out/in keys
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
·Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
·Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
·Mental Health Resources
·Sick Pay – Paid Time Off, 1 hour accrued after 40 hours worked
·Vacation – Paid Time Off, 40 hours awarded after first year of employment
·Go Hilton travel discount program: 100 nights of discounted travel per calendar year
·Pension plan – Hilton to put $1.29 per hour you work
·Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
·Complimentary Duty Meals served in our Team Member Restaurant
·Employee Assistant Program
·Debt-free education: Access to a wide varietyof educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
·Career growth and development
·Team Member Resource Groups
·Recognition and rewards programs
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Starbucks Barista - Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Requisition ID: HOT0AC17
- Hilton Jobs