Hilton Complex Catering Sales Manager - Hilton San Francisco Union Square and Parc 55 in San Francisco, California
The Hilton San Francisco Union Square and Parc 55 San Francisco are looking for a Complex Sales Manager to join their dynamic team! This individual will be responsible for selling all markets and catering event sales with minimal or no rooms attached.
This is a great opportunity to grow your sales career with this amazing hotel complex in downtown San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years hotel sales industry experience and knowledge of the Bay Area! Experience in prospecting, cold-calling and soliciting business will serve the ideal candidate well as contracting catering event sales is the primary function of this position - contracted events will be turned over for service.
Hybrid/remote option is available for the right candidate and will be based on the needs of the hotel .
What will I be doing?
As a Catering Sales Manager, you would be responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients.
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts.
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions.
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s).
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals.
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts.
What are we looking for?
• Minimum Years of Experience: 1 years hospitality and/or hotel Events, Catering or Sales related experience.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Knowledge of the hotel property management systems (Delphi.fdc)
• Relevant degree, in business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution (CMP, CPCE)
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company to Work for in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- UNCAPPED BONUS POTENITAL QUARTERLY
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay (Based on hotel)
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education) : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
*The hourly for this position is $40-42/hr (plus uncapped sales incentive program) *
Title: Complex Catering Sales Manager - Hilton San Francisco Union Square and Parc 55
Requisition ID: HOT0A3A6
- Hilton Jobs