J&J Family of Companies Immunology Sales Specialist, Gastroenterology-San Francisco,CA-Janssen Biotech, Inc. in San Francisco, California
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Gastroenterology to support the San Francisco, CA, territory.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As the Immunology Sales Specialist, Gastroenterology you will:
• Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech's immunology products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Gastroenterology healthcare professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision-making process.
• Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
• Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company's products in the treatment of relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
• Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
• Build customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree
• A valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary
• Must reside near the geography or be willing to relocate to it
• Minimum of two (2) years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management, or healthcare industry experience, or business to business experience or recently transitioned from Active-Duty Military
• Experience selling injectable / infused products
• Working knowledge of immunology and/or the Gastroenterology field
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
United States-California-San Francisco-
North America-United States-California-Palo Alto, North America-United States-California-Redwood City
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs