Hilton Cook III (Part-Time) in San Jose, California
A Cook III is responsible for preparing, maintaining and monitoring quality control for hot food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook III, you would be responsible for preparing, maintaining and monitoring quality control for hot food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare, maintain and monitor quality control for hot food items including, but not limited to, meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks and seasonings
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Prepare guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen and ensure plates are clean and appetizing
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate for the position is $29.27.
Title: Cook III (Part-Time)
Requisition ID: HOT095PD
- Hilton Jobs