HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physician and Provider Relations Hospital Sales Director - Central Florida in Sanford, Florida
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 280,000 people across more than 2,000 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we’re connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II trauma center, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites. Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford.
JOB TITLE: Director of Physician and Provider Relations (PPR), Generalist (Hospital or Market)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:The Director of Physician and Provider Relations,**Generalist is responsible for developing and retaining customer relationships to drive growth for key hospital services. The Generalist works as an extension of hospital leadership and operations, focusing on key internal and external customers to grow hospital volumes. These customers include: physicians and surgeons, CEOs of outreach hospitals, EMS leadership, free standing ER/urgent care leadership and staff, advanced practice providers, surgical leadership, and physician office staff. The generalist represents a key leadership role in the hospital and is proficient in working within an integrated sales organization.
SUPERVISOR: Reports directly to Division Vice President of Physician and Provider Relations. Matrixed reporting relationship to hospital CEO.
*DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO*
* Develops and executes strategic plans to grow hospital volumes, including inpatient admissions, outpatient services and surgical volumes.
* Engages with physicians and surgeons in the OR, understands basic OR protocols and procedures.
* Evaluates market data and financial information for facility service lines in collaboration with leadership, to identify priorities, create data-driven customer target lists, call cycles, and develop sales plans with measurable results.
* Actively prospects for new business and growth in hospital environment.
* Identifies barriers and communicates to leadership using CRM system. Is responsible for Issue Resolution processes and works to implement solutions and completes follow-up meetings to gain or retain business.
* Using internal and external data and resources, develops an understanding of service line attributes, trends and opportunities to develop a clear service line strategy and growth plan with measurable results.
* Builds data-driven business cases for strategic growth proposals such as physician recruitment/employment, service line development, equipment purchases or foot-print expansion and proactively presents to facility leadership. * Develops understanding of customer’s business and challenges, and uses that understanding to develop sales plan and customer focused solutions. * Identifies critical activities and tasks, effectively allocates time to consistently meet or exceed productivity expectations; develops and maintains a call cycle and routing plan.
* Executes sales strategies and monitors effectiveness of sales plan and modifies strategies and activities as necessary based on measurable results. Educates customers on services offered by facility and effectively conveys benefits of the business relationship. * Completes consultative sales meetings with customers to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs, business and challenges, and uses that understanding to develop a sales plan and customer-focused solutions to drive facility growth. Consistently uses CRM system to track activities.
* Prepares and presents sales reports as required by leadership to identify trends, additional business opportunities and obstacles to business growth. * Participates in annual strategic business planning and leads medical staff development/succession planning. * Executes strategic physician engagement projects, including but not limited to the Physician Engagement Study, Medical Staff Planning, and Physician Referral Panel programs.
_EDUCATION_ * Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. * Master’s degree in Healthcare, Healthcare Administration or Business a plus. _EXPERIENCE_ * Seasoned “consultative or service-oriented” sales experience required. 5 years of progressive healthcare sales experience in hospital, pharmaceutical or device sales; comparable experience may be considered.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our leaders. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Sales & Business Development
Title: Physician and Provider Relations Hospital Sales Director - Central Florida
Location: Florida-Sanford-Central Florida Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 25742-7418