HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Critical Care PRN Float Pool in Sanford, Florida
- * Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center, serves the communities of Seminole and West Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. The hospital provides 24/7 emergency care at its main location as well as at Heathrow ER located at 4525 International Parkway in Sanford. For more information, please visitwww.CentralFloridaRegional.com.
The *Float Pool RN *will work on a PRN/ Per Diem basis and assist in supporting staffing needs within the facility. This role is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction!
*The Float Pool RN will work in at least 2 areas of ICU, ICU Stepdown and/or ER. *
Desired skills:Previous RN acute care experience preferred. ER trauma, ICU, Telemetry and Cardiac experience highly desired.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN, BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute care hospital setting is required.
- Acute care experience must be within the last one (1) year.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure.If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current certifications for areas assigned.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Critical Care PRN Float Pool
Location: Florida-Sanford-Central Florida Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00327-9128