Bank of America Financial Center Assistant Manager - Scarsdale Financial Center - Scarsdale, NY - Spanish Preferred in Scarsdale, New York
Financial Center Assistant Manager - Scarsdale Financial Center - Scarsdale, NY - Spanish Preferred
Scarsdale, New York
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for managing a financial center in collaboration with the FC manager. Together they are accountable for supporting the operational excellence of the FC and ensuring that all aspects run effectively and cohesively. They have oversight of functions such as the smooth and efficient functioning of the teller line, day to day policy and procedure adherence, and improvement of financial center performance.
A Financial Center Assistant Manager (responsibilities):
• Manages client traffic, engaging and appropriately routing clients and fostering client retention
• Manages business results through formalized management routines and coaching
• Creates a world class client experience environment
• Manages market-level initiative prescribed by market leaders
• Drives operational excellence by engaging employees on business strategy
• Manages organizational priorities and effective execution
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Creates an inclusive team where members are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrates and expects process knowledge, data-driven decisions, simplicity and continuous improvement.
• Enterprise Advocate: Delivers clear and concise messages that motivate, convey the “why” and connect contributions to business results.
• Risk Manager: Leads and encourages the identification, escalation and resolution of potential risks.
• People Manager & Coach: Knows and develops team members through coaching and feedback.
• Financial Steward: Manages expenses and demonstrates an owner’s mindset.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Recruits, on-boards and develops talent, and supports talent mobility for career growth.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results through effective team management, structure, and routines.
You’re a person who (required skills):
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as needed.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
You’ll be more prepared if you have (desired skills):
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Experience in mortgage, retail or hospitality.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
• Bilingual skills.
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• Establishing Trust
• Learning Agility
• Demonstrating Technology
• Overcoming Objections
• Risk Management
• Time Management
• Sales Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Cash Management
• Active Listening
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs