Fiserv Quality Assurance Engineering - Sr Professional I in Short Hills, New Jersey
• Participate in identifying scope of testing for each project (features, regression, and defects) and providing estimates.
• Responsible for delivering quality work with defined quality gates and standards.
• Participates in the development of test strategies and test plans which includes developing test scenarios and test cases for the business functionality as defined in the test plan.
• Performs regression testing using test plans created, and updating the plans as needed.
• During regression testing, analyzes test results from automated testing tool or manual tests in HP Quality Center.
• Assist QA programmers with business aspect of automated scripting.
• Perform project updates and manage testing artifacts in HP Quality Center tool.
• Coordinating assignments with QA Team Lead.
• Closely work with Technical/Functional lead for defining testing scope for the projects.
• Ensure all defects are logged in tracking system.
• Prioritize issues to ensure timely resolution
• Provide all required documentation
• Respond promptly to any requests from development regarding open issues
• Ensure issues have appropriate resolutions once corrected
Technical Knowledge, Experience and Skills Requirements:
• Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Around 2 to 4 years of experience working in banking application
• Should have exposure to Quality center specially test plan, test lab and defects modules.
• Process understanding: SDLC and Agile Scrum.
• Should be able to independently understand the functional specifications to build the test cases.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible with priorities
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products required.
- Fiserv Jobs