Fiserv Software Development Engineering - Sr Professional II in Short Hills, New Jersey
• Provide design artifacts and communication on designs to leaders with proven ability to effectively communicate designs to entire team members
• Strong development skills for developing and supporting next generation core banking applications based in C# and NET 4.8+, relational databases and distributed n-tier application.
• Lead design and code reviews across all project work
• Evaluate and test the capabilities, characteristics of existing and emerging technologies
• Design, develop and implement unit and integration testing and ensure development staff adheres to testing patterns
• Mentor team members in adopting technologies and required tools
• Participate in scrum agile development process with daily responsibilities/tasks
• Responsible to ensure code quality and implementation align with requirements and ensuring overall excellent customer experience.
• 7+ years experience developing with .NET and C#
• Experience with .NET 4.8 and above, C# and technologies such as MVC, HTML5, CSS3, REST, WebAPI v2
• Full stack development skills
• Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems.
• Strong MS SQL skills
• Deep knowledge of software engineering and computer science fundamentals (e.g. patterns and practices).
• Experience with SOA and large distributed systems.
• End to end experience across the entire software development lifecycle.
• Track record of shipping production ready software.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort.
• Exposure to ALM and Scrum Framework.
• Exposure to Banking Domain.
Nice to Have
• Experience developing mobile solutions
• Experience with Angular and other client side frameworks"
- Fiserv Jobs