J&J Family of Companies Sr. Manager, E2E Programs & Processes in Skillman, New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, E2E Programs & Processes to be located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This Senior Manager will be responsible for organizing large or strategically important programs and activities for the E2E Program & Process department. Responsibilities will include developing short and long-term programs to support the Supply Chain Operating Model, as well as creating and managing goals and initiatives. It will be necessary to coordinate and project manage the efforts of team members and stakeholders to deliver work-streams/initiatives/projects according to plan. This may include communications with senior leaders within the organization. Execution of programs will need to be done with limited direct guidance or detailed requirements. A successful candidate is a detail-oriented person who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong end-to-end business experience, strong learning agility and the ability to drive decisions and projects to completion. The ideal candidate has experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a cross-functional organization, enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment supporting high-growth and fast-paced business units.
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the SC Operating Model.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Developing a governance structure, budget and operating plan for the program.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks.
• Working on strategy with the overall E2E Program & Process team.
• Presenting and collaborating with cross-functional senior leadership.
• Exercise the highest level of integrity in the tasks that I perform
• In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in my workplace.
• Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time
• Bachelor’s degree is required with an advanced degree preferred.
• 8 years of relevant experience is required
• A strong understanding of supply chain, planning, technology, and product development is preferred.
• Proven experience in program, process, or project management is required. Certified PMP or FPX trained is preferred.
• Lean, Six Sigma, or Process Excellence oriented training is required, certification is preferred.
• Ability to strike a balance between big picture planning and detailed execution is required.
• Flexibility and ability to quickly adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency is required.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional projects with tight deadlines is required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize to deliver results in the face of competing business interests is required.
• Strong drive for results and continuous improvement is required.
• This position is located in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ, will travel regularly between sites, and may require up to 10% of travel domestically.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt