HCA, Hospital Corporation of America LPN in Smyrna, Tennessee
AtHCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Licensed Practical Nurse today withTriStar Stonecrest Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Stonecrest Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an LPN for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will oversee and direct the care of patients within the Med Surg Department.
- You will provide direct, evidence-based nursing care of assigned patients as directed by the physician or RN. Assists with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as directed.
- You will perform lab and procedural tests within the LPN scope of practice.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will administer prescribed medications to patients in accordance to hospital policies and practice quidelines.
- You will promote customer service initiatives along with StoneCrest Medical Center values.
- You will facilitate the management of the day's scheduled cases.
TriStar StoneCrestproudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our LPN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications - External
- Current state licensure
- Appropriate interpersonal/communication skills
- Current BLS
- Minimum 1 year of clinical nursing experience preferred
- Completed IV Course preferred We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing Support
Location: Tennessee-Smyrna-StoneCrest Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09391-95574