HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist PRN in Snellville, Georgia
Do you have the career opportunities as an Physical Therapist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division with Eastside Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Physical Therapist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
This state-of-the-art Rehab Center located at Eastside Medical Center - South Campus in Snellville, Georgia features 20 private rooms and is focused on helping you cope with the hurdles of recovery while preparing you for return to your life, work, family, active retirement and independent living. Special features include a high-tech media theatre and entertainment room, barber shop/beauty salon, state-of-the-art therapy gym, outdoor courtyard, and social events like cook-outs, game night and movie night. For the convenience of our patients, the Center provides a furnished "apartment" and "grocery store" where patients may practice daily living activities prior to discharge.
- Evaluates patients based upon observations, interviews, medical records review and completes assessment of physical capacities.
- Documents information and reassess as patient warrants.
- Completes initial evaluation in time frame according to policy and includes findings, rehab, potential/prognosis, goals with time frame for achievement.
- Includes patient/family participation in goals and criteria for discharge.
- Uses professional judgment to review or revise the treatment plan or goals as evidenced by documentation.
- The patient/family response to and participation in treatment are evaluated and documentation reflects interaction.
- Implements treatment plan and directs intervention by other staff members to meet needs of patient/patient population.
- Documentation is reflective of treatment plan, specific intervention techniques, and parameters. Treatment is based on current standards of practice.
- Provides and documents patient/family/health care/team education/teaching that meets patient/family needs. Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Rehab Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
_Qualifications:_ * Minimum Education: Bachelor’s of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program. * Licensure: current Tennessee license. * Other: American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Physical Therapist PRN
Location: Georgia-Snellville-Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
Requisition ID: 08621-13779