Hilton Guest Service Agent, Part Time - Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana
The Embassy Suites by Hilton, located in the vibrant Eddy Street Commons is looking to add a Part -Time Guest Service Agent to their Front Office team.
Do you have a heart for service and enjoy working with people? This is a great time to join our award-winning workplace culture that is consistently named among one of the World's Best Workplaces.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Services Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Meaningful Benefits for Your Career & Well-being
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs and dreams. Some of our current benefits for eligible team members include:
- Best in class PTO
- Health & Welfare Benefit Plans
- GoHilton Travel Discount Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance & Educational Assistance Programs
- Lead@Hilton, our holistic Leadership Development framework that focuses on developing Team Members at every step of their career
- Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance & More!
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Guest Service Agent, Part Time - Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame
Requisition ID: HOT09BGN
- Hilton Jobs