Express Scripts Director, Service Excellence in St. Louis, Missouri
TheDirector, Service Excellenceis responsible for providing leadership to a team of Account Managers within the (Division/s). This position is responsible for ensuring effective core service delivery is provided to their assigned portfolio of clients. This position is accountable to ensure client-specific service/operational deliverables, ensuring operational excellence and set-up quality for assigned clients is achieved. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring account service teams proactively deliver and communicate the effectiveness of core services, monitor trends, coordinate timely issue resolution and drive service excellence. The primary measure of the Director - Account Management performance is by way of client satisfaction and client retention results.
- Coach, mentor and support the development of account management professionals (Account Managers and Sr. Account Managers) in alignment with The Express Way.
- Drive service excellence on behalf of their individual book of business and business division.
- Proactively support, supervise and oversee account managers to ensure action plans, service recovery and day-to-day core service deliverables are met.
- Serve as a point of escalation for the Account Manager and the Account Director on issues of service breakdown or operational concern.
- Act as a liaison to the Directors and Vice Presidents of operational areas to ensure efficient, effective resolution.
- Provide proactive consultation related to service opportunities.
- Translate broad theories and strategies into clear, actionable objectives.
- Champion cross functional initiatives.
- Communicate progress and key milestones to appropriate internal partners.
- Coordinate regularly with Account Directors, Sr. Directors and as needed Regional Vice Presidents to ensure holistic account management coordination both at a client and global level.
- Actively engage and support Express Scripts sales opportunities and provide oversight and support to new client implementation process.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of experience.
- 8 to 12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Consistency in demonstrating the Express Way values and shows high potential for demonstrating Leaders Lead values.
- Experience leading cross functional initiatives or teams or acting in mentor capacity.
- Knowledge of the healthcare and PBM industry required.
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 15%.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.