Raymond James Program Coordinator - PCG Education and Practice Management in St. Petersburg, Florida
Under general supervision, uses intermediate skills obtained through experience and training to provide direction, oversight and administration for programs related to the PCG Education and Practice Management (PCG Ed & PM) department. Builds and maintains relationships with PCG Ed & PM clients, vendors, and department heads. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform a variety of non-routine tasks with limited decision making responsibility. Some judgment is required to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to apply to more complex assignments. Resolves most questions and problems, and refers new or unusual issues to a higher level. Routine contact with internal and external clients is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information. Provides some advanced administrative support of a function within a unit or department through clerical skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages PCG Practice Management Coaching programs pipeline and handles program inquires.
• Schedules and coordinates information associated with PCG coaching programs and branch education.
• Tracks attendance, reviews evaluations, and reports program status. Compiles a summary of the data and collates into a single overview report to management.
• Tracks, maintains, and reports Branch Associate Recognition (BAR) points to management.
• Coordinates, oversees, and assists with tasks associated with the PCG Ed Coaching Programs and Interactive Distance Learning Programs, to include participating in course design and development. Produces and edits department updates, meeting materials, RJNet pages, and mass mailings that are the primary communication venues for the department.
• Consults with Corporate Meeting Planning for PCG Ed events.
• Provides on-site coordination of meetings and events.
• Manage SharePoint sites, including RJ Net pages, for the coaching program.
• Assists the PCG coaching team in managing ongoing relationships and needs of clients and Home Office departments.
• Assists PCG Leadership team with coaching program spend tracking vs. budgeting.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Microsoft Excel
• Client Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
• Current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
• General office practices, procedures, and methods.
• Intermediate level concepts, principles and practices of providing administrative support.
• Strong verbal/written communications.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Strong excel skills
• Demonstrating a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill.
• Performing a range of staff and/or operational support activities for a manager or group of mangers.
• Answering telephones and assisting visitors.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, and appointments.
• Preparing reports.
• Gathering and analyzing basic information.
• Establishing and maintaining files, databases, and other records.
• Performing routine analyses and calculations involved in preparing reports.
• Ordering supplies from vendors.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
• Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Work collaboratively within a team environment.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
• Provide courteous, timely service when addressing PCG Ed client questions and concerns.
• Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other discipline related to assigned functional area and a minimum of one (1) year experience in assigned function.
• An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
• None Required.
Job: *Administrative & Support Services
Organization: *Private Client Group
Title: Program Coordinator - PCG Education and Practice Management
Location: FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1802079