Cardinal Health Warehouse Manager in Stafford, Texas
Schedule: Full-Time, Day Shift - 7:00AM-5:00PM or until task complete
What Operations Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Operations Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Operations function
- High school diploma required
- degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- 3+ supervisory/management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis
- Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
- Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs