Sherwin-Williams Conco Sales Rep - Des Moines, IA in States, United States
Title: Conco Sales Rep - Des Moines, IA
Location: United States-Iowa-DES MOINES
Job Number: 20000EVO
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position is responsible for increasing sales and profit by growing key, targeted customers within an assigned territory. The position will service and grow existing customers; develop and implement business plans, oversee program implementation and develop customer relationships to expand product offerings. The sales representative will also be responsible to grow the business through prospecting new customers, presenting sales opportunities, product training and CRM utilization.
Prior experience in sales, customer service or operations required. This position also requires strong communication, problem solving, time management and presentation skills. Must also be self motivated and possess the ability to work independently. Prior sales experience and the ability to interpret financial reports considered a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Consideration will be given for significant industry experience in lieu of a degree
- Must be able to sit, stand, hear, and see on a constant basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Must be able to bend, carry, reach, push, and pull on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- May work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present and hearing protection is required.
- Employee must be able to tolerate non-toxic paint odors and be able to wear a respirator as required.
- Employee must be able to operate a computer and communicate via telephone.
- Some travel to other locations, meetings and/or seminars is required.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.